Did you realize that by installing water efficient irrigation fixtures, you can save hundreds of dollars on your annual water bill? We strive to install irrigation systems that conserve of water and that use the latest technology. Our irrigation systems are designed to be as efficient as possible, utilizing drip irrigation and mp rotators, resulting in lower water bills for you!
Reasons to Purchase a Sprinkler System:
- SAVE TIME: Your system will do all the watering for you.
- SAVE WATER: An automatic system uses less water than watering by hand.
- SAVE MONEY: Your water bills will be lower and your plants will live longer; no more brown lawns.
Irrigation systems are more than just sprinklers. System design and installation are critical factors that will affect your system’s performance and longevity.
Setting up “Zones” within the lawn is a huge benefit for maintaining lawn consistency, and as the homeowner, you have the choice to which areas are watered and what time they turn on and off. Shaded areas may only need irrigation once a week while other areas in full sun may need watering twice a week.
Start-Up and Backflow
Spring Start-Up is performed during the months of April, May, or June in order to prepare (start-up) your Sprinkler System for operation. Additionally, our technicians will inspect the system to ensure that no damage was sustained during the winter months. Some of the steps which are performed during the service process by the technician will be:
- Closing of all drain valves and filling of the main lines with water to check for leaks.
- Reviewing of each zone and checking lateral lines for leaks.
- Checking and adjusting all sprinkler heads for proper operation and coverage.
- Checking and adjusting the rain-sensors for efficient operation.
- Programming the controller for proper “Spring” watering settings.
- Performing “Back Flow” Test
Summer Service Checks
Summer Inspection is performed during the months of July and August. This is to verify there have been no incidents that would compromise the proper operation of your Automatic Sprinkler System and to adjust the watering settings if the weather conditions have changed drastically.
Service Check Procedures:
- Inspection of entire system for any issues
- Adjust sprinklers as needed
- Re-adjust controller for seasonal conditions
Winterization is performed during the months of October and November in order to prepare (shutdown) your Sprinkler System for the winter season.
This is a critical service to have performed on your Irrigation system. If you do not perform this service properly, your system will sustain damage during the winter months.
- Shut-off water to system & back drain
- Winterize system with compressed air to protect components from freezing
- Disconnect and drain pump and intake if applicable
- Power down controller